Wednesday, November 4, 2020

Program

 Hello Everyone!  I wanted to take a moment and introduce myself to you and share what this project will be.  I am creating a series of blog posts that I hopefully will be sharing every day in a way to help others connect with the nature around them.  

I believe that it doesn't matter if you live in the city, in the country, or in the wilderness (granted if you live in the wild I doubt that you will be reading this) we all have the ability to connect to the nature around us.  Over the past ten years I have gone from a climate change naysayer to someone who believes that something has to give in order for us to be able to survive on this planet.  One of the easiest ways that I have found to battle climate change in my own life is to spend more time in nature, more time observing the gifts that the earth have to offer us, and more time putting myself outside and less time just thinking about it. As I was brainstorming different ways that I could change the world I realized that maybe someone would love to follow this journey with me.  

My goal for this journey is to share one tip, story, experience, thought every day and try to live just a little bit more in line with the environment that we have around us.  This will be a challenge, but I am looking forward to learning about myself and how I can make an impact.  


"Never Doubt that a small group of Thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world; it is the only thing that has." ~Mararet Mead~


I hope that you all join me on this journey and hopefully we will be able to change the world one step at a time!  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wisdom: According to Odin

 Today I was reading the Havamal and came across the bit where Odin warns against gaining too much wisdom.  This made me think about how wis...